Oct. 20th, 2020 Update:
We will be opening for Fall Photography Sessions beginning on Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22. It is $50 for up to 2 hours and the sessions must be booked online. We will limit the number of photographers at a single time so that you will have good access to the farm.
Our Christmas tree farm will open for the season on Saturday, Nov. 21st. For our Christmas tree farm information please click on the link below:
The Sunflower Farm is closed until 2021. We anticipate opening in June of 2021.
Hunters’ Family Farm
Hunters’ Family Farm has been a family tradition for over 30 years. This year we are trying something new. We have planted over 100,000 sunflower seeds and want to share them with you. We are open. The flowers look great. Come and see us. Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. , and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Entry to Farm is $10 a person or $20 a Carload
- Hours 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Mon. -Sat.
- Fresh Cut Sunflower $2 Each
- Honey for sale
- Professional Photographers Welcome
- Please book a session on the Photographers Tab
- Free Hay Rides -Saturdays
- Picnic Area
- Corn Hole
- Bring the Family and Practice Social Distancing on the farm
We have planted several different varieties of sunflowers including:
- Come see our new T-Shirts – $20
CASH, CHECK or Visa/MC accepted!